Those Realtors that know this crazy, fast-paced Colorado market know that using a stager gives their real estate clients a leg up on their competition. They can see the importance of staging for their clients. They analyze the properties they list and have them professionally staged and photographed before they are presented to their market. They see it as a cost of doing business and a very powerful marketing advantage.
Sell Faster and For More Money!
It always makes sense to sell a home quickly and for the most money possible! But sometimes a Realtor just needs a great stager in their back pocket. Let Definite Designs help you help your clients! I can help with staging, redesigning, or paint color choices, or even presenting an E-Design board to your clients for their own ease of shopping and getting their home ready for market. The agent who helps sellers "cash in" on their homes is critical to any long-term success as a Realtor.
You know as a Realtor that 9 out of every 10 buyers view the home online first!
It is essential that those photos are of a professionally staged rooms.
Let Definite Designs help you showcase your client's home!
Partner with an HSR Certified Professional and Benefit ...
It's not hard to enhance your listing package by bringing in a professional stager to do occupied home consultations and reports. Definite Designs' focus is on making you look great . . .
- We Listen! We focus first on how we can benefit your business and help you get more listings by making you look fantastic.
- Partner Pricing! We even have pre-paid, volume, discount pricing for those agents who have several listings.
- Accredited and Certified! Certification and credibility matter to your sellers, so they know when we make a recommendation, it is in their best interest.
- Beautiful, Photo-Filled Reports! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional, and there's no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Hand-outs! Since we know that not all sellers "get it," we offer easy-to-understand statistics and materials you can use to educate them on the staging process.